is logo

 

 

 

CONTEST POSTPONED

The Irish Junior Surfing Championships scheduled for this weekend has been postponed until the 28th/29th August due to a poor surf forecast for this coming weekend. If we do not have surf on the 28th/29th August the contest will roll over to 4th/5th September. Any competitor who can not attend next weekend can contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. before 9am on Monday 23rd August to request entry refund. 

Share This Page :)