is logo

 

 

 

NATIONALS ON HOLD 10/11 OCTOBER.

Due to poor surf forecast theNationals has been put on hold until the 10/11 October.     Our aim is to run in good quality conditions on the Peak or Easkey, while there will be surf at Tullan it is unlike we will get good conditions in Easkey or on the Peak to run the full event.

 

 

 

Share This Page :)